- My Kids Clinic, Tarnaka 5 April 2020 appreciates the initiative taken by our Advisor council leader Dr.Venu Bellum, MD giving interview in TV9 Telugu and Indian Association of California on advice and preventive measures to be taken during this tough time when pandemic COVID-19 has spread across the world 200+ countries with thousands of people dead and lakhs tested positive for COVID-19. youtube video link https://youtu.be/IFcdeewQs3I
- We at My Kids Clinic, Tarnaka have been striving hard since 2+ years for making annual health checkup compulsory for children in all schools in twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad by creating awareness programs, campaigning and talking with school principals, PTA meetings, HSPA ( Hyderabad Schools Parents Association) meetings, Govt educational Dept. We at My Kids Clinic are happy with today 25 May 2018 announcement by Telangana State Education Dept and minister making health checkup in schools mandatory from 2018-19 academic year.We extend our full support and co-operation to Govt for this program. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/health-check-mandatory-in-government-schools-from-this-year/articleshow/64317312.cms
- My Kids Clinic staff has participated in the Measles- Rubella vaccination campaign launched by Telangana Government partnered by World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNICEF from 11 August 2017 to 25 September 2017. We have been in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad schools campaign for children age 5 years to 15 years. It gives us immense pleasure and satisfaction as a firm to be part of this program to eradicate Measles from India by 2020. https://telanganatoday.com/measles-rubella-vaccine-drive-cover-90-lakh-children-telangana-laxma-reddy
- My Kids Clinic participated in Secunderabad schools health and wellness program for two days February 3rd and 4th, 2017. Introducing and informing students and school management how important it is to have annual health checkup at schools.
- My Kids Clinic has done a children annual health check-up awareness campaign at the Hyderabad School Parents Association (HSPA) meeting on 10 March, 2016 in Hyderabad. My Kids Clinic wanted parents to know how important it is for their children to have annual health check-up every year at school and also make all schools in twin cities to conduct health check-up with qualified doctors /organizations. My Kids Clinic is registered with Telangana State Government.
- My Kids Clinic conducting annual health checkup at Sri Harsha School, Secunderabad, Telangana from 28th, 29th,30th September and 1st October 2015 with our panel of doctors and para medical staff.